Friday, June 26, 2009

an unlucky day

yesterday
i fell down outside my class when everyone is going to 3p11 to have mathematics lesson
OMG.
luckily there's not too many people out there at the moment
*the way i fell down is the opposite way that we usually sleep*
heehee
little bit fish because 1p6's people saw me and laughed
one of my knee got hurt
and my arm got a very very little scrape
quite pain after falling down
all my mathematics books had dropped on the floor
before standing up
i only consciousness that there is an big insect like butterfly
just in front of my eyesight
omgomgomg
i was so scared and quickly got up and stood far away from it
while my books were still on the floor near the insect
now
my knee is grey green red in color
hoho
later
1p10 came
yuan saw the insect and asked me to keep it as my pet worrr
eewww.
who wants
something wrong la her

0 comments: