Sunday, September 27, 2009

laugh out loud

Went to Parade with Yuki yesterday. LOL 260909
Yuki came to my house at first and i fetch her there, blahh

We kept on texting each other in the car on the way to Parade, =.= XD
We walked walked walked in the Parade, damn boring
Every floor also walked for two or three times. HAHAHA
I spent most of the money on my phone. bwhahaha
Bought the phone cover by the way though i should buy earlier

If not my phone also won't scrape now, ish
Yuki bought a bangle from F.O.S.
In E Beads , Our conversation :

Yuki : You want buy what ?

me : Ermm.. Those that wear at leg one.Donknow how to say arh
h.
Yuki : Orhh . Ask her larhh .

me : You lea ? You want wear at hand de arh . Ask larh ..

Yuki : You want leg de arhh .

me : You arhh . Hand arhh .

Yuki : Legg.

me : Hand .
leg hand leg hand leg hand....
And finally Yuki asked the girl : Ermm . here got sell those anklet ?
And i asked : Bangle lea ?

LOL . =.="
<copied from Yuki's>
Then we had not much money left so decided to go to Starbucks. Bought Chocolate Cream Chip again. Suddenly Yuki's dear came SHY Yuki kept on messaging me and asked me to find topic to chat ahahaa and of course i found. At last Yuki's dad came and fetched her back while left me alone with her dear, zzz. Finally my mum came, so Yuki's dear went back too.

we are so weird

0 comments: