Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My deadline

I was so so so angry today.
If you're my classmates, you will know it. I'M SURE YOU GUYS KNOW.


HST, can't stand you !
I've never said anything about her before today or escape from her MUCH because i know that she doesn't want to be like that too but other guys do always shout when HST passes by them.
But i'm really beh tahan today .
Her saliva- Eww.
HST sits behind me during exams.
She slept during the Sivik test and slobbered.
A pile of saliva on her table.
My friends saw that when we were gonna pass up the test paper and told me.
Oh goshh, after few seconds i only realised that her test paper was wet with her saliva.
And i still put mine in front of hers.
GRRRRRRR.
Regretting...
Shit, i hate her !
Damn.
Annoyingly.

Recess time, friends laughed and said that i'm pity. OF COURSE la man !
After recess, went back to the class.
We were talking about HST's dirty.
Then she started crying.
cry cry cry, I hate people who cry seriously..
It was her fault she still cry. Zz
We saw she's wearing slippers in a sudden
Before KH exam time, my friends told me she used her hand and touched her toes.
OMG.
Exam started, Huilin (monitor) told Pn.Looi what HST did and so i also asked Pn.Looi can we separate her test paper.
Don't know what Pn.Looi answered me =.=
The next period was Cik.Lee's so me and Huilin told Cik.Lee
and she gave us what expression you know.
*aiya*

i thought i was lucky cause it's Cik.Lee's period but she just like that.
And finally she never separate it :(

People who read my blog from my first post will know what HST did in the mid year exam last time.
Told my mum this story and my mum said NEVERMIND again. Grr, what also nevermind.



TOMORROW
, THE LAST DAY FOR THE EXAM ! yoohoo !

can fly already but... it's getting nearer to 2010
sad for some of us :(
could the time please stop ? I know it won't

0 comments: