Saturday, August 15, 2009

hmm

Our school afternoon session's student must wear mask starts on Monday to avoid A h1n1 of course, but i hate wearing it because it is damn hot and not nice. sigh. Everyone is going to buy masks and i think our state will be out of masks sooner or later.z.

Yesterday's exam. Oh gosh. Dying. I never study much for it. KH exactly never. Woohoooooo
and for sure my friends too. As Huei and Yeeshan said , 'let's get bad results together'.

I just checked out i knew her for how long. Aww~ long. More than 100 days.

Waiting for Huichin's answer for the party now
the main character
HAHAHA

Huei can't accompany me to go to KL today. Her mom doesn't let . SAD SAD SAD
Haih. My dad let me go if my friends are going with me but noone is allowed by their parents.

The All-American Rejects , Boys like Girls and so on will be going to KL tonight. Hoho.
Xuan is so high suddenly and upset suddenly cause she can't meet them. haha. Anyway, i only hope to meet Boys like Girls.

0 comments: