Tuesday, August 18, 2009

=(

Finally ~ can online again. I'm going to tell everyone that i hate many people in my life but i never tell who are them to my besties or other friends. Just a few they knew by their feelings and my actions. I just can't stand them. Grrrr. So many people sicked in school these days.
H1N1 , please stop ! We can't hang out on the coming holiday already because of it T.T.
But for sure the 'Tuesday' won't cancel.
Every day is boring man.Nothing to do at home and lazy to study
but i must study for the final exam and accompany my friends to study.We must get top 100.
Since i'm so boring now, i'm going to list out who's my good and best friends in 1P5.
Minghuei
Yeeshan
Choonyin
Annshien
Carmannchan
Yuxuan
Alicechai
Pingrol
Huilin
Yongyi
Yuentung
Yongshan
Puiyan
Jeantoh




'missing you'

LK

0 comments: